Thank you for your interest! Application for 2021-2022 is currently closed.
TNT offers 4 funded and 4 unfunded positions each year. For details of funding levels per NIH guidelines, please see this link. Please indicate the position (funded, unfunded, or both) you are applying for in your application.
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has met the admissions standards for the Ph.D. program of their proposed mentor, or have earned their Ph.D.
- 2 pre-doctoral and 2 post-doctoral trainees (funded) and 2 pre-doctoral and 2 post-doctoral trainees (unfunded) will be admitted each year
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for a funded position
- A nominating letter from their research mentor
- Two additional letters of support
- NIH formatted biosketch
- Research proposal (1 page), including identification of a research mentor and proposal of possible clinical mentors
- Attestation of ability to participate in weekly CENT seminars and all required coursework
- Statement of career goals related to translational neurotechnology (1 page)
- Pre-doctoral Trainees: Eligible students from Bioengineering, Neuroscience Interdepartmental Program (NSIDP), Electrical and Computer Engineering, Psychology, Neurobiology, and Computational Medicine or other departments with adjacent fields of focus
- Post-Doctoral Trainees: Must be able to commit to completing the full two year training program
For questions regarding the TNT program or application, please contact TNT, email@example.com.