Allan D Wu
Adjunct Professor, Neurology, University of California Los Angeles
BOX 951769, A-135 RNRC
Los Angeles, CA 90095
710 Westwood Plaza
- Heimbuch IS, Fan TK, Wu AD, Faas GC, Charles AC, Iacoboni M. Ultrasound stimulation of the motor cortex during tonic muscle contraction.. PloS one, 2022.
- Mason XL, Cross KA, Arac A, Bordelon Y, Wu AD. Vim-Thalamic Deep Brain Stimulation for Cervical Dystonia and Upper-Limb Tremor: Quantification by Markerless-3D Kinematics and Accelerometry.. Tremor and other hyperkinetic movements (New York, N.Y.), 2022.
- Philipson RG, Wu AD, Curtis WC, Jablonsky DJ, Hegde JV, McCloskey SA, Kaprealian TB, Steinberg ML, Kishan AU, Raldow AC. A Practical Guide for Navigating the Design, Build, and Clinical Integration of Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes in the Radiation Oncology Department.. Practical radiation oncology, 2021.
- Kyle K, Wu AD. The Impact of Diagnosis on Health Care Utilization in Functional Movement Disorders.. Movement disorders clinical practice, 2020.
- Cheng EM, Wu AD, Wilson AM. Evaluating alerts: All alerts are not equally effective.. Muscle & nerve, 2020.
- Westphal AJ, Chow TE, Ngoy C, Zuo X, Liao V, Storozuk LA, Peters MAK, Wu AD, Rissman J. Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation to the Left Rostrolateral Prefrontal Cortex Selectively Improves Source Memory Retrieval.. Journal of cognitive neuroscience, 2019.
- Rabipour S, Wu AD, Davidson PSR, Iacoboni M. Expectations may influence the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation.. Neuropsychologia, 2018.
- Lin CJ, Yang HC, Knowlton BJ, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Ye YL, Huang SL, Chiang MC. Contextual interference enhances motor learning through increased resting brain connectivity during memory consolidation.. NeuroImage, 2018.
- Rassovsky Y, Dunn W, Wynn JK, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Hellemann G, Green MF. Single transcranial direct current stimulation in schizophrenia: Randomized, cross-over study of neurocognition, social cognition, ERPs, and side effects.. PloS one, 2018.
- Dunn W, Rassovsky Y, Wynn J, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Hellemann G, Green MF. The effect of bilateral transcranial direct current stimulation on early auditory processing in schizophrenia: a preliminary study.. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996), 2017.
- Yu MM, Weathers AL, Wu AD, Evans DA. Sharing notes with patients: A review of current practice and considerations for neurologists.. Neurology. Clinical practice, 2017.
- Shimizu RE, Wu AD, Samra JK, Knowlton BJ. The impact of cerebellar transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) on learning fine-motor sequences.. Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences, 2017.
- Shimizu RE, Wu AD, Knowlton BJ. Cerebellar activation during motor sequence learning is associated with subsequent transfer to new sequences.. Behavioral neuroscience, 2016.
- Wu AD, Eliashiv D, Nuwer M. Chemodenervation Coding for Neurologists.. Continuum (Minneapolis, Minn.), 2016.
- Cha YH, Deblieck C, Wu AD. Double-Blind Sham-Controlled Crossover Trial of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Mal de Debarquement Syndrome.. Otology & neurotology : official publication of the American Otological Society, American Neurotology Society [and] European Academy of Otology and Neurotology, 2016.
- Dunn W, Rassovsky Y, Wynn JK, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Hellemann G, Green MF. Modulation of neurophysiological auditory processing measures by bilateral transcranial direct current stimulation in schizophrenia.. Schizophrenia research, 2016.
- Lin CH, Knowlton BJ, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Yang HC, Ye YL, Liu KH, Chiang MC. Benefit of interleaved practice of motor skills is associated with changes in functional brain network topology that differ between younger and older adults.. Neurobiology of aging, 2016.
- Tretriluxana J, Kantak S, Tretriluxana S, Wu AD, Fisher BE. Improvement in Paretic Arm Reach-to-Grasp following Low Frequency Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Depends on Object Size: A Pilot Study.. Stroke research and treatment, 2015.
- Rassovsky Y, Dunn W, Wynn J, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Hellemann G, Green MF. The effect of transcranial direct current stimulation on social cognition in schizophrenia: A preliminary study.. Schizophrenia research, 2015.
- Rassovsky Y, Lee J, Nori P, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Breitmeyer BG, Hellemann G, Green MF. Exploring facial emotion perception in schizophrenia using transcranial magnetic stimulation and spatial filtering.. Journal of psychiatric research, 2014.
- Peters MA, Thompson B, Merabet LB, Wu AD, Shams L. Anodal tDCS to V1 blocks visual perceptual learning consolidation.. Neuropsychologia, 2013.
- Tretriluxana J, Kantak S, Tretriluxana S, Wu AD, Fisher BE. Low frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation to the non-lesioned hemisphere improves paretic arm reach-to-grasp performance after chronic stroke.. Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology, 2012.
- Lin CH, Chiang MC, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Udompholkul P, Yazdanshenas O, Knowlton BJ. Enhanced motor learning in older adults is accompanied by increased bilateral frontal and fronto-parietal connectivity.. Brain connectivity, 2012.
- Meister IG, Wu AD, Deblieck C, Iacoboni M. Early semantic and phonological effects on temporal- and muscle-specific motor resonance.. The European journal of neuroscience, 2012.
- Lin CH, Chiang MC, Wu AD, Iacoboni M, Udompholkul P, Yazdanshenas O, Knowlton BJ. Age related differences in the neural substrates of motor sequence learning after interleaved and repetitive practice.. NeuroImage, 2012.
- Lin CH, Chiang MC, Knowlton BJ, Iacoboni M, Udompholkul P, Wu AD. Interleaved practice enhances skill learning and the functional connectivity of fronto-parietal networks.. Human brain mapping, 2012.
- Lin CH, Knowlton BJ, Chiang MC, Iacoboni M, Udompholkul P, Wu AD. Brain-behavior correlates of optimizing learning through interleaved practice.. NeuroImage, 2011.
- Lin CH, Wu AD, Udompholkul P, Knowlton BJ. Contextual interference effects in sequence learning for young and older adults.. Psychology and aging, 2010.
- Qi F, Wu AD, Schweighofer N. Fast estimation of transcranial magnetic stimulation motor threshold.. Brain stimulation, 2010.
- Lin CH, Winstein CJ, Fisher BE, Wu AD. Neural correlates of the contextual interference effect in motor learning: a transcranial magnetic stimulation investigation.. Journal of motor behavior, 2010.
- Fisher BE, Davenport TE, Kulig K, Wu AD. Identification of potential neuromotor mechanisms of manual therapy in patients with musculoskeletal disablement: rationale and description of a clinical trial.. BMC neurology, 2009.
- Lin CH, Fisher BE, Wu AD, Ko YA, Lee LY, Winstein CJ. Neural correlate of the contextual interference effect in motor learning: a kinematic analysis.. Journal of motor behavior, 2009.
- Goetz CG, Stebbins GT, Wolff D, DeLeeuw W, Bronte-Stewart H, Elble R, Hallett M, Nutt J, Ramig L, Sanger T, Wu AD, Kraus PH, Blasucci LM, Shamim EA, Sethi KD, Spielman J, Kubota K, Grove AS, Dishman E, Taylor CB. Testing objective measures of motor impairment in early Parkinson's disease: Feasibility study of an at-home testing device.. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society, 2009.
- Lin CH, Fisher BE, Winstein CJ, Wu AD, Gordon J. Contextual interference effect: elaborative processing or forgetting-reconstruction? A post hoc analysis of transcranial magnetic stimulation-induced effects on motor learning.. Journal of motor behavior, 2008.
- Bystritsky A, Kaplan JT, Feusner JD, Kerwin LE, Wadekar M, Burock M, Wu AD, Iacoboni M. A preliminary study of fMRI-guided rTMS in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder.. The Journal of clinical psychiatry, 2008.
- Fisher BE, Wu AD, Salem GJ, Song J, Lin CH, Yip J, Cen S, Gordon J, Jakowec M, Petzinger G. The effect of exercise training in improving motor performance and corticomotor excitability in people with early Parkinson's disease.. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation, 2008.
- Deblieck C, Thompson B, Iacoboni M, Wu AD. Correlation between motor and phosphene thresholds: a transcranial magnetic stimulation study.. Human brain mapping, 2008.
- Wu AD, Fregni F, Simon DK, Deblieck C, Pascual-Leone A. Noninvasive brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease and dystonia.. Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics, 2008.
- Deblieck C, Wu AD. Neuroimaging of nonmotor features of Parkinson's disease.. Reviews in neurological diseases, 2008.
- Meister IG, Wilson SM, Deblieck C, Wu AD, Iacoboni M. The essential role of premotor cortex in speech perception.. Current biology : CB, 2007.
- Wu AD, Petzinger GM, Lin CH, Kung M, Fisher B. Asymmetric corticomotor excitability correlations in early Parkinson's disease.. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society, 2007.
- Molnar-Szakacs I, Wu AD, Robles FJ, Iacoboni M. Do you see what I mean? Corticospinal excitability during observation of culture-specific gestures.. PloS one, 2007.
- Lin CH, Sullivan KJ, Wu AD, Kantak S, Winstein CJ. Effect of task practice order on motor skill learning in adults with Parkinson disease: a pilot study.. Physical therapy, 2007.
- Koski L, Lin JC, Wu AD, Winstein CJ. Reliability of intracortical and corticomotor excitability estimates obtained from the upper extremities in chronic stroke.. Neuroscience research, 2007.
- Wu AD. Functional neuroimaging and repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in Parkinson's disease.. Reviews in neurological diseases, 2007.
- Dong Y, Dobkin BH, Cen SY, Wu AD, Winstein CJ. Motor cortex activation during treatment may predict therapeutic gains in paretic hand function after stroke.. Stroke, 2006.
- Koski L, Schrader LM, Wu AD, Stern JM. Normative data on changes in transcranial magnetic stimulation measures over a ten hour period.. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology, 2005.
- Zeitzer JM, Ayas NT, Wu AD, Czeisler CA, Brown R. Bilateral oculosympathetic paresis associated with loss of nocturnal melatonin secretion in patients with spinal cord injury.. The journal of spinal cord medicine, 2005.