Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California Los Angeles
UCLA OB GYN
BOX 951740, 27-139 CHS
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Tobin NH, Murphy A, Li F, Brummel SS, Taha TE, Saidi F, Owor M, Violari A, Moodley D, Chi B, Goodman KD, Koos B, Aldrovandi GM. Comparison of dried blood spot and plasma sampling for untargeted metabolomics.. Metabolomics : Official journal of the Metabolomic Society, 2021.
- Koos BJ, Gornbein JA. Early pregnancy metabolites predict gestational diabetes mellitus: implications for fetal programming.. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 2020.
- Woods A, Afshar Y, Yin O, Jones WM, Kwan L, Zhang H, Koos BJ, DeVore G. Maternal Central Blood Pressure Is Associated with Fetal Middle Cerebral Artery Dopplers.. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.), 2020.
- Yin O, Woods A, Koos B, DeVore G, Afshar Y. Central hemodynamics are associated with fetal outcomes in pregnancies of advanced maternal age.. Pregnancy hypertension, 2019.
- Afshar Y, Tan W, Jones WM, Canobbio M, Lin J, Reardon L, Lluri G, Aboulhosn J, Koos BJ. Maternal Fontan procedure is a predictor of a small-for-gestational-age neonate: a 10-year retrospective study.. American journal of obstetrics & gynecology MFM, 2019.
- Schifrin BS, Koos B. Defining the limits of electronic fetal heart rate.. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 2017.
- Canobbio MM, Warnes CA, Aboulhosn J, Connolly HM, Khanna A, Koos BJ, Mital S, Rose C, Silversides C, Stout K, American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing; Council on Clinical Cardiol. Management of Pregnancy in Patients With Complex Congenital Heart Disease: A Scientific Statement for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association.. Circulation, 2017.
- Pillutla P, Nguyen T, Markovic D, Canobbio M, Koos BJ, Aboulhosn JA. Cardiovascular and Neonatal Outcomes in Pregnant Women With High-Risk Congenital Heart Disease.. The American journal of cardiology, 2016.
- Koos BJ, Rajaee A, Ibe B, Guerra C, Kruger L. Thalamic mediation of hypoxic respiratory depression in lambs.. American journal of physiology. Regulatory, integrative and comparative physiology, 2016.
- Murphy A, Shamshirsaz A, Markovic D, Ostlund R, Koos B. Urinary Excretion of Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro-Inositol in Early Pregnancy Is Enhanced in Gravidas With Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.), 2015.
- Schifrin BS, Soliman M, Koos B. Litigation related to intrapartum fetal surveillance.. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology, 2015.
- Koos BJ, Rajaee A. Fetal breathing movements and changes at birth.. Advances in experimental medicine and biology, 2014.
- Koos BJ. Adenosine A₂a receptors and O₂ sensing in development.. American journal of physiology. Regulatory, integrative and comparative physiology, 2011.
- Maeda T, Koos BJ. Adenosine A1 and A2a receptors modulate insulinemia, glycemia, and lactatemia in fetal sheep.. American journal of physiology. Regulatory, integrative and comparative physiology, 2008.
- Hwang HS, Maeng YS, Park YW, Koos BJ, Kwon YG, Kim YH. Increased senescence and reduced functional ability of fetal endothelial progenitor cells in pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia without intrauterine growth restriction.. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 2008.
- Koos BJ. First-trimester screening: lessons from clinical trials and implementation.. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology, 2006.
- Koos BJ. Too much information or not enough? Editorial review.. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology, 2005.
- Filkins K, Koos BJ. Ultrasound and fetal diagnosis.. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology, 2005.
- Koos BJ, Kawasaki Y, Kim YH, Bohorquez F. Adenosine A2A-receptor blockade abolishes the roll-off respiratory response to hypoxia in awake lambs.. American journal of physiology. Regulatory, integrative and comparative physiology, 2004.
- Shi L, Yao J, Koos BJ, Xu Z. Induced fetal depressor or pressor responses associated with c-fos by intravenous or intracerebroventricular losartan.. Brain research. Developmental brain research, 2004.
- Koos BJ, Kawasaki Y, Hari A, Bohorquez F, Jan C, Roostaeian J, Wilson CL, Kruger L. Electrical stimulation of the posteromedial thalamus modulates breathing in unanesthetized fetal sheep.. Journal of applied physiology (Bethesda, Md. : 1985), 2004.
- Koos BJ, Maeda T, Jan C, Lopez G. Adenosine A(2A) receptors mediate hypoxic inhibition of fetal breathing in sheep.. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 2002.
- Koos BJ, Maeda T, Jan C. Adenosine A(1) and A(2A) receptors modulate sleep state and breathing in fetal sheep.. Journal of applied physiology (Bethesda, Md. : 1985), 2001.
- Koos BJ, Maeda T. Adenosine A(2A) receptors mediate cardiovascular responses to hypoxia in fetal sheep.. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology, 2001.
- Koos BJ, Chau A, Matsuura M, Punla O, Kruger L. Thalamic lesions dissociate breathing inhibition by hypoxia and adenosine in fetal sheep.. American journal of physiology. Regulatory, integrative and comparative physiology, 2000.